Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning Redhill
The no.1 oven cleaner in Redhill
The oven is one of the most overlooked appliances when it comes to cleaning the kitchen. When cleaning it on your own, you need to wait a while until it cools down so it’s often forgotten. What’s more, you need to use store-bought chemical cleaners that may be damaging to the material of your oven.
Let Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning take away the stress of oven cleaning. We offer our professional services to Redhill residents with the goal of utmost customer satisfaction.
Contact our oven cleaning specialists in Redhill
CALL US NOW: 0203 8580057
Why Choose Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning?
With our biodegradable, caustic-free eco-friendly cleaning process, we leave you with an oven that’s completely safe to use as soon as we finish cleaning. Here’s how we do it:
- Stage 1: We inspect your oven for any irregularities and check if all the components and bulbs are working.
- Stage 2: We remove all the components parts and turn on the oven, an important step to make our cleaning system effective.
- Stage 3: We place the oven components in our heated tank filled with our soap solution.
- Stage 4: With the oven warmed, we scrape the carbon buildup off the door.
- Stage 5: We remove the door to access the oven’s main casket better.
- Stage 6: We scrape the carbon from the oven walls and soap the inside using our soap-based products.
- Stage 7: We wipe off the remaining dirt and residue.
- Stage 8: We turn on the grill to remove any carbon on it.
- Stage 9: We split the door, if applicable, to clean the grease or dust build-up between the glass.
- Stage 10: We replace the door and clean the exterior of the oven.
- Stage 11: We clean the racks, trays and other components that were previously soaked in our heated tank.
- Stage 12: We wipe through all these components and ensure no dirt remains.
- Stage 13: We wipe through and polish the interior of the oven.
- Stage 14: We replace all the interior components of the oven.
- Stage 15: We tidy up any mess we left in your kitchen during our oven cleaning process.
You don’t have to bend over backwards to clean your oven. Contact us on 020 3858 0057 to book our oven cleaning service.
A fantastic, prompt and efficient service! Highly recommended! Left my oven looking brand new!
Spent some extra time having to scrub all the dirt from my oven. Made sure he got it all off, really impressed
Very competitive considering the effort that was put in. I liked that he took the oven apart and soaked it in the chemicals! Very unusual but it got all the burnt on dirt off!