Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning Chingford
The no.1 oven cleaner in Chingford
According to the UK’s Department of Energy and Climate Change’s Energy Follow-Up Survey, about 22 per cent of ovens used in UK households are more than 10 years old. This is equivalent to around 4.5 million ovens.
Kitchen appliances this old, while still functioning, become a fire hazard, especially if these are not cleaned properly. Your oven may have an accumulation of oil and other food residue. Combined with the high temperature inside the oven, this build-up is potentially flammable.
Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning offers oven cleaning services for Chingford residents, helping you lessen the risk of a kitchen fire.
Contact our oven cleaning specialists in Chingford
CALL US NOW: 07947 764 357
The 15-Stage Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning Process
- Stage 1: We check your oven for any issues and see if all the components and bulbs are working.
- Stage 2: We remove all the parts and turn on the oven, which is essential in making our cleaning system effective.
- Stage 3: We place the oven components in a heated tank and fill the tank with our soap solution.
- Stage 4: With the oven warmed, we scrape the carbon build-up off the door.
- Stage 5: We remove the door so that we could reach the oven’s main casket better.
- Stage 6: We scrape the carbon from the oven walls and wash the inside with our soap-based products.
- Stage 7: We wipe off the remaining dirt and residue.
- Stage 8: We turn on the grill to remove any carbon on it.
- Stage 9: We split the door, if applicable, to clean the dust and grease build-up between the glass.
- Stage 10: We replace the door and clean the exterior of the oven.
- Stage 11: We then clean the racks, trays and other components that were soaked in the heated tank.
- Stage 12: We wipe through all these components, making sure we leave no dirt behind.
- Stage 13: We wipe through the interior of the oven and polish it.
- Stage 14: We replace all the interior components of the oven.
- Stage 15: We tidy up any mess we made in your kitchen while cleaning your oven.
Don’t let your old, dirty oven put you and your family’s life at risk. Contact Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning on 020 3858 0057 for a scheduled clean. You may also fill out our form to book a service.
A fantastic, prompt and efficient service! Highly recommended! Left my oven looking brand new!
Spent some extra time having to scrub all the dirt from my oven. Made sure he got it all off, really impressed
Very competitive considering the effort that was put in. I liked that he took the oven apart and soaked it in the chemicals! Very unusual but it got all the burnt on dirt off!