Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning Chigwell
The no.1 oven cleaner in Chigwell
Ovens make whipping up mouth-watering dishes easier. As long as you have the right ingredients and you organise them properly, you can pop a dish into the oven, wait for it to bake and it will come out looking, smelling and tasting good.
But if you don’t often clean your oven, the leftover spills and grease can build up. This may result in an oven that smells awful.
Don’t let a dirty oven stink up the amazing dishes you’re trying to make. Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning provides oven cleaning services for households in Chigwell, making sure your oven looks and smells clean.
Contact our oven cleaning specialists in Chigwell
CALL US NOW: 07947 764 357
The Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning Process
With years of experience and hundreds of ovens cleaned and maintained in Chigwell and the rest of South London, our team has developed a system of cleaning ovens efficiently and effectively.
This involves using a soap solution for washing an oven and its component parts, instead of using harsh chemicals that may damage your appliance. Our cleaning process is as follows:
- First, we remove the door of your oven and take out all the racks.
- Then, we unscrew the panels inside the oven.
- We dismantle the hob and extractor fan.
- We take out all the component parts and place them in a heated dip tank with our soap solution.
- We remove the extractor fan’s grease and wipe the hob clean.
- We wash and dry the racks and trays.
- Using our soap-based liquids and pastes, we scrape off the dirt from your oven.
- Finally, we assemble the oven, the hob, the extractor and other parts back together.
Apart from ovens, the Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning team specialises in cleaning the following:
- Agas and Rayburns
- BBQ Racks
- Light Bulbs and Filters
Get in Touch
Experience the ease of working with cooking appliances that are clean and well-maintained. Contact Eagle Eye Oven Cleaning now on 020 3858 0057 to schedule a cleaning.
A fantastic, prompt and efficient service! Highly recommended! Left my oven looking brand new!
Spent some extra time having to scrub all the dirt from my oven. Made sure he got it all off, really impressed
Very competitive considering the effort that was put in. I liked that he took the oven apart and soaked it in the chemicals! Very unusual but it got all the burnt on dirt off!